West Georgia Divorce Representation
Have you decided to pursue an uncontested, contested or high-asset divorce in west Georgia?
Duke & Heath, Attorneys at Law, works hard to negotiate an amicable settlement but can also protect your rights in court when disagreements exist over spousal support and child support, child custody and visitation or property division.
Desiree Duke listens carefully to your wishes and goals. She responds with realistic assessments of your chances for success. Above all, she gives you the facts and options you need to be aware of, that can lead to sound decisions about your future and minimize the negative impact of divorce on your child.
Duke & Heath, Attorneys at Law, makes justice work for you when disagreements between spouses lead to divisions within your family. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Experienced Divorce And Property Division Lawyer For Carroll County And West Georgia
Carrollton divorce attorney Desiree Duke strives to solve real problems for real people with family law issues that include:
- Marital dissolutions
- Contested and high net worth divorce
- The need for divorce mediation, negotiation or litigation
- The collaborative divorce approach
- Child custody and visitation issues
- Child support and spousal support
- Division of assets, property, taxes and debts
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Post-judgment custody and support modifications
Ms. Duke can also devote personal attention and legal expertise to issues encountered by LGBT families in west Georgia.