Did You Suffer A Serious Injury?
Most personal injuries happen because of negligence. A motorist, worker, property owner, employer or another party fails to do something they should, and as a result, you get physically injured.
When such injuries happen, Duke & Heath, Attorneys at Law, is here to help. Founding attorney Desiree D. Duke and our friendly and efficient staff work hard to provide the personal, responsive service that clients deserve. Our mission is to help you get the full amount of compensation you need to cover your medical bills, pain and suffering, property damage, lost income and other damages.
Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our Georgia clients. Let us help you seek compensation, too.
Get A Trial Lawyer On Your Side After Any Type Of Accident
Ms. Duke is an experienced trial attorney who is willing to fight the insurance companies to get you the appropriate medical care and money you need for your injuries. She is well-equipped to answer your questions and resolve issues related to:
- Car accidents, including those involving commercial trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, ATVs, skateboarders, uninsured motorists, drunk drivers and more
- Workers’ compensation claims for work injuries that occur either on the job site itself or while driving on company business
- Medical negligence, including failure to diagnose medical conditions, medication errors, surgery errors and birth injuries
- Premises liability accidents including slip-and-falls, injuries arising from lack of security, dog attacks and public nuisance injuries
- Fatal accidents involving the wrongful death of a family member due to another party’s negligence or wrongdoing
Can’t Afford To Go To The Doctor? Let Us Help.
You may think you can’t afford to get medical care after an accident because you don’t have health insurance. Don’t give up. At Duke & Heath, Attorneys at Law, we have helped numerous injury victims find the appropriate medical aid they need — without having to pay anything upfront.
We Will Lift The Legal Burden Off Your Shoulders
We want to reduce your stress and make a positive difference. We charge only contingency fees in personal injury cases, which means you only have to pay us if we recover money for you. For more information or for a free initial consultation with one of our Carrollton lawyers, contact us online or call 678-390-5577.